Monday, June 16, 2008

My frustration

Let me start by saying that I really do love going to therapy. I think it's not only a necessity for doing my job, but it's a necessity as a person. I love learning more about myself and growing as a person. However, some days I feel like too much self-reflection isn't a good thing. It's almost like I'm continually picking at a scab. I think too much, try to understand too much. Maybe a correct portion of self-denial is good for a person. I need to not be constantly aware of my short failings and the way that I'm reacting to everyone else's crap. Sometimes I just wish that I could shut it off... I'm not really sure what "it" is, but sometimes I just want it to stop. I look at other people and the way they coast through life and it looks so nice, so appealing.

I love that I'm self-reflecting on my self-reflection!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: