Monday, December 10, 2007

And so it begins...

Well this is it. My first official public, but still anonymous, blog posting. Why am I writing this you may ask. Well I'll tell you, first, I'm sick of having super awesome thoughts and wishing I could impart them upon the world (and Jon and Grete make it look so cool...you guys are my blog mentors). Second, I'm a verbal processor and that means I feel the need to talk, or write, out my thoughts for them to solidify (unfortunately for you, that means you get to read a bunch of my mental diarrhea...yum). And third, it's a really fun way to waste time. All pretty selfish reason I know, but since when were blogs the poster child for selfless giving and altruism?

So I send this first post out into the void of the Internet and hopefully it will someday help someone a little, while it helps me keep my sanity.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I am SO looking forward to your thought provoking and incredibly humorous posts, oh anonymous blogger. I can't wait for some mental diarrhea. Just can't wait.

Grete said...

More posts! More posts!
(I know - I can't really talk, since I haven't posted in awhile either...)